How to Change or Reset your Roadrunner Email Password.
If you have lost/forgotten your TWC Email Password or your Roadrunner Email password (Twc.Mail.com or RR.com Password), then you will have to go through to the Spectrum Webmail website to reset it.
Visit the Spectrum Webmail Password Reset Tool at https://pt.rr.com/, to either change or reset your Roadrunner password.
You will then be shown 2 options:
1) I know my Roadrunner email password and I want to change it.
The first option, allows you to change your existing password. Do the following:
- Choose “I know my email password and I want to change it”.
- Type in your account details in all boxes on the “Subscriber Self Care” page.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Change Password”, which is next to your email.
- Enter your new password two times.
- Click on the Change Password button.
2) I don’t know my Roadrunner email password.
If you have forgotten/lost your Roadrunner Email password, then click on the second option, and follow these instructions:
- Choose “I don’t know my email password”.
- Enter in your email address.
- Click on the “Submit” button and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If it is the first time that you use the Roadrunner Password Reset Tool, you will be prompted to enter your Cable Modem ID (MAC Address) , then answer the “Security Verification” question. This question was used when you originally opened your Roadrunner email account.
I Have Forgotten my Roadrunner Username.
if you can’t remember your Roadrunner email username, then do the following:
- Visit the Username Retrieval Tool at https://urt.rr.com.
- Enter in your 10-digit phone number, connected with your account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button.